Sunday 1 April 2012

Northern Shores

I've gone and done it again. Run away, headed north, gone to my mum's - but this time I have taken the girls with me. So no late nights in the Bigg Market for me (as if that was going to happen anyway)! There are a few wee adventures planned though. I'll tell you about them upon our return.

Because in a rare moment of exhaustion I didn't get one pre-written post done prior to departure. I, like just about everyone else, have been busy. Too busy. Stupid busy. I am looking forward to this break from routine. I hope to keep up on my blog reading so I know what you lot are up to, and catch up on email replying. I may even manage to write a post during our break. But if I don't, I hope you all have a brilliant week and I will return on Easter Sunday.

Image
Photo shamelessly nicked from the internet.
Susan

24 comments:

  1. If you are reading this, have a great time! I hope you have taken some hand stitching with you! Catch ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time Susan, Helen and Emily and don`t worry about us. In fact, forget about us. We`ll still be here upon your return.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the girls to Beamish! Ask to look closer at the quilts! :) Later Lovlies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy yourself busy Susan! Great nicked photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me worried there for a second, running away from home indeed... Have a wonderful time sweetie, shame you werent coming another few hundred miles north.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun...maybe you could take the time to drop into my place on the way back....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! Now stop taking photos and pay attendtion to your driving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, have fun: its so nice to get away when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. drive safe... have a good rest THEN have a great week, I am sure your mum will enjoy having you all there x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have loads of fun! And if you take the notion to visit Whitby on Good Friday, I can tell you on very good authority that the roads will be car parks on the way there, but you won't be able to park in a car park when you get there...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was dedication to your blogging, to slow the car down to get a pic of a motorway sign!!
    Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time at mum's! So glad my 'wee' Irish influences are starting to rub off on you! jxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a lovely time and enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a wonderful week. Thanks for letting us know you are away so we don't worry about why we are not hearing anything from you.xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful week! Love the sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't tell me you're in Newcastle! Where? I grew up in High Heaton by the Freeman Hospital and my mum still lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you have a lovely Easter break Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have so much fun! A break is good for us all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, we love the North! Enjoy your break and have a fab Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.