Thursday 26 April 2012

I've Gone AWOL

I'm not here today. I have hopped over to Southern Ireland to hang out with the lovely and talented Sarah at FairyFace Designs. Sarah kindly invited me to write a tutorial on how to make this summery table runner.

Quilt As You Go table runner.
I'll be back home tomorrow. But if you would like to say hello over at Sarah's today please hop on over to Cork and see me there.

If you have come here from FairyFace to have a look round, thanks for stopping by. Here's what I have been up to lately - Stained Colourful and Siblings Together and an item for FQ Retreat Sample Swap - for a small sampling. Hope you like what you see.

Susan

11 comments:

  1. Love the table runner Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely runner, and what a lovely post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great tutorial, especially good tips for squaring up the runner that I had not thought of. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those zingy colours! Come back soon! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you going to Ireland! I popped over this morning and love your runner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this your super top secret project you wouldn't show us a while back? I love it! Perfect for spring/easter to brighten a chilly kitchen or a summer BBQ. Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have lots of fun and cute runner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's a clever camper the! Great tute, it's a great runner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.