- of the first 29 blocks I had made and asking if I should stick with this colour scheme or add in some of the warm colours.
The vote went overwhelmingly to adding in some warm blocks. I always intended to add in some pinks and oranges but when I laid out these blocks together I liked them on their own more than I expected. Only the touches of warm colours in some of the fabrics still pushed me towards sticking to the original plan. Then I got that helpful opinion poll and therefore I proceeded with cutting. I don't have that many DS in oranges and pinks but I think it should be enough. The plan is 42 blocks in total.
The above photo was supposed to be of completed blocks. I got distracted today and failed to achieve as much as planned. Hate when that happens!
I do, on the other hand, have the backing fabric for this quilt already. Go me!
It's not often that I am that organised.