Thursday 26 June 2014

That's More Like It

Day Two, Small Makes.

Another pouch, done the correct way this time. Wide Open - all the way.


My photo shoot was in fading light, and the rain had started to fall for the first time in about forever (not complaining mind you). But I finished another of my small makes and have gifted it already. All I had to do was bellow upstairs to the eldest to come and get it. She's off to Germany very, very early (stupid early) Saturday morning and she asked for a larger pouch to use.

Just a very simple pouch she asked for. With some daisies mind. It took longer to embroider the daisies than it did to make the pouch, but she is thrilled with it and that's what it is all about.


I can tick that box on my mental list of things to do. Yay!

Susan

15 comments:

  1. I follow her to Germany and hope she has a great time there! Gorgeous and the embroidery is just cute. Lucky eldest

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh exchange part two eh. hope she has great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little daisies Susan. They look cute as!

    How long are you going to have an only child household then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful daisies! I was glad to see the rain today! I hope she has a fun trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! She will enjoy that. Happy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet daisies! Brownie points for being a great mum (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisies are my favourite flower - your embroidery is always stellar! So you're down to one kid the next wee while?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love daisies too! It's such a pretty pouch! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute!! your daisies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet she was pleased with it....looks exactly what she ordered, love a nice bit of embroidery! Still time to join in the stitch swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely, especially the daisies. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and so cute little daisies! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  13. The daisies are a fantastic add-on to the already great poch :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet pouch - your embroidered daises are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job, Susan! I was about to ask if you did the embroidery yourself, but I guess just never mind! It came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.