Sunday 29 June 2014

Small Makes - Day Five

Which begs to question what happened to Small Makes - Day Four? Let's just say that the 0230 yesterday wake up kind of rendered me incapable of coherent thought for the rest of the day. Helen is now in Germany and it sounds like she is having a great time - yay! That makes the god-awful wake up time worth it. But sewing was not happening yesterday as I would have done myself an injury. 

Today was super busy for other reasons but I was determined to accomplish something on the sewing side of things. I made this little quilt as you go panel.


And turned it into a needle book.


It incorporates bits and pieces of my favourite fabrics in my favourite colours. And inside, my most favourite fabric ever. So the make may be small but it packs a punch for me. 

Susan

17 comments:

  1. Very cute! Hope you get a good nights sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the inside fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like not having Day 4 was a wise decision. I wouldnt have wanted you hurting yourself.

    The needle book is so pretty (and love the red inside !)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Love the fabrics and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I can see why that's your favourite fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every bit of this is yummy!

    (did you consider medicinal chocolate for an wholesome boost to productivity?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is the inside fabric? I LOVE the red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love needle books...This one is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the cute little bits of fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving each of your "small makes", Susan. Your needle book is darling in these sweet prints.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Petite and gorgeous just like the maker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super use for small fabric scraps of your favorite pretties? Super finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so cute!! Hope you've caught up on sleep now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great way to use up cute scraps and have something lovely at the end of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, hope you've recovered now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh 2.30 is horrible! It's like, do you stay up or go to bed early and wake up? Trying to watch the World Cup was like that for us in Australia. Most of the games were in at 1.30am of 4.30am. I saw none of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.