Tuesday 3 June 2014

Back to Routine

The girls went back to school yesterday and I resupplied the house with food. We were badly depleted. We shall skip the other inevitable things like laundry, etc. It happened. I survived. Enough said.

Today I got to sew. And pattern write. I did take my computer and sewing machine to my mum's but, really, the tiny kitchen table is the only surface available for sewing on in the flat and that was in pretty much constant use, plus my computer got shanghai'd by the eldest. To be fair to her, I didn't fight for it at all very hard.

But today, out came the machine and I actually concentrated. Will miracles never cease?!

Sorry, sneak peeks only.
90 2.5" squares later I had added my part on this Brit Bee medallion doing the rounds. I've another to do. (Playing catch up here.) Then there is a May bee block to do, and I might as well do June while I am at it. A few other things are on the list, and don't let me forget I need to make a quilt as a wedding present before the month is out. Think I better practice more of this concentrating thing!

Susan

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very productive day.......I reckon you're on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at those seams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Susan. Judging by those pretty fabrics it looks like home agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like June's stitching is all planned out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh busy, busy, I'm ahead of you on bee blocks, now that's a first! Good Luck catching up :o). x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You butt your joints so amazingly.

    Hmmmm ... .that could be taken several ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole quilt before the end of the month - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the up close peek. Looking fab, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of 2.5 inch squares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cut my last checkerboard round last night, will sew it tonight and await the next lot arriving o.O Hope you didn't concentrate too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The list never ends does it but sounds like you are doing nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these medallions - when are you due to finish?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.