Monday 4 March 2013

Pixelated Post

Stitch Tease is drawing to a close, with quilt tops due to be posted out to each member in four weeks time. Which means I had best get my penultimate block in the post to the Annabella to piece into the quilt top for Katy.

Since the recipients of the quilt top have not seen any of the blocks made for them yet this is all I can show you, with one little sneaky peak for Katy.


Um, no denying that it is still easy to guess what the block is. Oh well, Katy won't be able to tell how dodgy my stitching is until she gets the quilt top. That bit will be a surprise.

Susan

16 comments:

  1. Is it a fire truck full of semi clad men? :) No, girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Can't wait to actually see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet it's brilliant as always! Will be good when folks can finally get to see all the teasing stitching you guys have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Angela said....:) Can't wait to see it properly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love the ... since I first saw it in a mosaic and I am so sure this one will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute/nice! can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm imagining it's cuteness until I can see the real deal... I'm sure your stitching isn't dodgy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all going to have a busy month in that bee. I love your secret block.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really lovely and the detail is perfect. I have seen a real photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sneaky peek! Looks like Katy is going to receive a pretty awesome quilt top. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always wanted an orange van.....I wanted to call it Jaffa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not long to wait now till the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.