Friday 1 April 2011

If You Like the Sewing Stuff Follow This Link...

I read a number of different blogs and Lily's Quilts is hosting a link up where anyone who makes things can choose something they have made and blogged about and add a link on her blog. It allows more people to find new and different blogs out there that may interest them. I have added a link to my Sherbet Pips quilt and will be taking a look at other people's work in my spare time.

If you are interested in having a look then please follow this link...

Fresh Sewing Day @ Lily's Quilts

That's it for now. More later in the day I hope.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.