1. Hexie quilt (my one sure fire finish so that I don't succumb to total humiliation). One hanging sleeve to attach and that silly paper label that the quilt shows want you to sew on the back.
2. DS epp. Been around for just about forever. Failed to make anything with these every time I put them on a FAL list.
3. More epp, started at the Retreat last summer. I just needs making into a cushion or something. Not exactly a big job, but one I keep putting off.
4. Finish hand quilting my Walk In The Woods baby quilt.
5. Turn these beautiful churn dash blocks my bee mates made for me into a quilt.
6. Turn these amazing star blocks my bee buddies made for me into a quilt.
7. Finish hand quilting this quilt, also from my wonderful world of bee friends.
8. Turn something I have never blogged about before into a beautiful quilt. More on this soon, but it involves my last birthday, my amazing eldest daughter and her conniving with my Brit bee pals. It was a total surprise so Helen is going to finish this block she started all on her own and I am going to contribute to the quilt and we will combine that with the blocks she collected and have a memory to share forever.
9. Let's not forget the Christmas quilt.
10. Then there is the newest bee quilt.
11. There is a little project I started using my DS fabrics. Only just started but a start is a start.
12. And I have also been playing with some flying geese.
13. Then there is Sunrise Sunset.
14. And the latest QAYG.
15. Almost forgot this.
I am sure I could find more, but I'm not going to try. Instead I am going to be the one in the corner rocking too and fro and whimpering. I shall link this up with Katy at the FAL Q2 linky party. It would make this whole process rather redundant otherwise.
I'll be away for five days now. Larking about with the girls and friends on the Isle of Wight. Leaving poor himself to fend for himself. The food is all packed, as is the wine, and some clean socks and undies too of course! Hope everyone else who is indulging in school holidays is having a good time too. I shall be on IG if you are looking for me - @canadianabroad