Thursday 3 April 2014

Birthday Gift - Done

I made my mum a birthday present today. I went with a Noodlehead Open Wide Zipper Pouch because I love this pattern and it is my go to one for pouches these days. I kept it simple, mostly because I had all sorts of ideas but then realised the only zip I had of an appropriate length was in a rather uninteresting shade of blue and did not go with any of my original fabric pulls. Strange but true, but I chose the fabric to match the zip.

I've got a new photo spot besides the trampoline!
I then got lots of little things to fill the pouch, and proceeded to do so.


I stuffed it to its gunnels. These pouches sure can hold a lot. I was kind of hoping that the chocolate wouldn't fit!

Susan

19 comments:

  1. Great present, I'm going to have to learn to make pouches because that is fabulous when stuffed. You can really personalize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you make me laugh! Sorry the chocolates were just righ for inside that pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you ate at least one of those chocolates as you were stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab present! Open Wide pouch for the win every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. I have not made that particular pattern yet but it looks like it would be great for stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cunning plan on the choccies, but glad for your mum you were foiled ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely, especially with all those goodies! What a lot you managed to fit inside! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite puch pattern too - not tried to stuff so much in yet though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm disappointed on your behalf ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on...you had a piece or two. Gorgeous pouch and fun goodies. I'm sure Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great idea, I might do this for the MIL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful present for a lucky lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's my favorite pouch pattern too - which I think I originally discovered from your one of your blog posts. How fun to get a beautiful pouch and then open it to find lots of goodies all individually wrapped! I'm sure your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure she won't miss a chocolate or two!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift, your mom will love it and I bet she would share the chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that pattern too. Great gift for your mum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you really trying to tell us that not a single one of those choccies passed your lips? If you are then you're a liar! Beautiful thoughtful gift btw x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you whistle while stuffing it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.