Tuesday 30 September 2014

Playing Catch Up

With the sewing space clear for sewing I thought it was best I just get on with it. I looked at the list of what needed doing and started on the bee tasks that I am behind with. First up was to add two 42.5" x 6.5" borders, plus two cornerstone stars, to one of the Brit Bee medallions.


These medallion quilt tops are doing the rounds of our bee group, with each of us adding a stage to each other's quilts. Since the end result is being kept hidden until the big reveal in the new year this is all I can show you. But I am pleased to get it done as I will be able to hand it over to the next person in the chain on the weekend.

Another (small) box ticked.

Susan

11 comments:

  1. Looks great. We are all ticking boxes off before the weekend! Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the aqua up against the grey background ...luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to keep these handovers secret at the w/e will be a killer! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous, I love those blues. These bee quilts are going to be so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange fabric with little flowers on it is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The aqua and grey look great .. can't wait to see the finishes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. should be great, my medallion has come to a standstill, run out of fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing to have a medallion quilt made by friends. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.