Sunday 29 July 2012

The Winner and a Discount Code

With the help of Mr RNG I am pleased to say that I have the winner of Annie's wonderful bundle of Perfectly Perched from The Village Haberdashery.


And that winner would be...

True Random Number Generator

87
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

(As per normal I am having problems making Mr RNG do what I need it to do - copy over the info - so the above is the best I can do. I'm on someone else's computer and happy to have an internet connection, which I don't have at my mum's. Please accept this as the best I can do under the curcumstances.)Please note that when I was counting through the comments to 87 I skipped two comments that I knew for a fact were from outside of Europe. I have tried to keep this as fair as possible in the knowledge that I possess of the entrants.Christine23 July 2012 22:29
I can't wait for Bella, Field Study and Ruby star vinyl I pretty much want to buy everything from Annie's shop.

Congratulations, Christine, I will be passing on your email to Annie and she will contact you for your postal address and be sending you this awesome bundle.
If you didn't win but still covet some of this Perfectly Perched fabric then Annie has generously come up with a discount code for 10% off any purchases of Perfectly Perched between July 29th and August 5th. Just enter this code - PERCHED10 - when you checkout and the discount will be applied. 
Thanks to everyone who put their name in the hat. 
Susan * I would like to repeat that I am on holiday with limited internet access therefore, while I love reading every comment I get, my ability to reply is sadly restricted at the moment. My apologies.  

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christine! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Christine, might have to avail myself of that code come pay day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise while you're on holidays! Just enjoy :) I also wanted to say that I love seeing your posts pop up in my reader. Always a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Christine. Hope you enjoy those gorgeous fabrics xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Christine. Enjoy your holiday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRAP I wanted to win this...oh well maybe next time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Christine! Hope you are having a ball! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.