As February is over and I am no longer too busy to think, let alone do, it was about time that I acknowledged the honour and posted about it. Sorry for the delay.
I am now supposed to thank the person(s) who awarded me this. Um, thank you. (God, this is so embarrassing! Having a brain like a flea is not a great thing at times.)
And I am supposed to link back to them. (She hangs her head in shame. Honestly, I know Kelly and Sheila awarded me this but could the others either remind me or laugh at me in derision?)
Next I choose five blogs that I love that have less than 200 followers and hope that you lovely people will go have a read and find some new friends. So here are my choices, keeping in mind I that I love all the blogs I follow.
1. Indianna Dreams - you have to check out the most amazing pouch she made for Mouthy Stitches.
2. Strawberry Patch - Emily is lovely, funny and now, officially, going to the retreat.
3. Mrs Sew and Sow - If you don't know Nicky then you should. She's fab!
4. Sewquine - Another Nikki, with a great eye for colour. Oh, and another amazing pouch for the swap!
5. Bread and Milk and Blackberries - You may know Ruth of her sewing, but she is a great cook too!
So that is me and the Liebster Award. Thank you to all who read me, put up with my idiosyncrasies and come back for more.