- My children have given up the will to live. I know this because they are doing everything in their power to make me want to kill them. I sent one back to school today just so I wouldn't have to spend the day listening to the two of them squabbling.
- Being house bound and refraining from eating chocolate is not good! But I thought it would be too mean scoffing it in front of them when the girls were barely eating.
- My thread is still not here. I am going to go and dig around in the girls' sewing box and pull out any old, cheap, very cheap polyester thread and use it, and just pray that my machine doesn't chew it up and spit it out in a snobbish act of disgust.
- Playing Angry Birds is addictive! Avoided it until yesterday and now can't stop. Someone save me please!
- So when life is just getting too much, a good friend sent through a photo of me and my bestie many years ago as we backpacked through Europe one long and wonderful summer. I remember life then. It seemed so much less complicated. And I never felt guilty about eating chocolate!
|Check out those sunglasses of mine!|
I was doing a good imitation of a housefly.