I got a quilt top finished, taped the backing down to the floor for basting, got my layers all done and then realised that the backing was about two inches too narrow for my quilt top. I stared at it for a while, convinced that was all it would take to make it fit. It didn't. Shame!
So I got it all off the floor and ignored it. (I still have some time before the deadline so it is not an emergency - yet.) Instead I picked up the mini quilt top I made for the Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap on IG. I had a big enough piece of backing for this at least. So I basted and now I am quilting.
I started with some teeny tiny fmq in the centre star.
Then I added some pebbling, matchstick and stippling.
Now I'm adding some perle cotton. Sure hope my partner like this. Because I'm not picking it out if she doesn't. Just saying.