1. Hexie quilt. DONE!
2. DS epp. Not done, but in my defence this has been on just about every list since I started doing the FAL and it is tradition not to finish it.
3. Retreat epp. DONE!
4. Walk In The Woods baby quilt. Honestly, I'm not even sure where this is right now so absolutely not a finish.
5. Churn Dash quilt. DONE!
6. Brit Bee blocks turned into a quilt. Head hanging in shame but time has been in short supply.
7. Hand quilting Stitch Tease quilt. Nope.
8. Helen's birthday surprise quilt to me last year. Nope - but she has yet to finish appliquéing my name so I blame her. Just saying!
9. Christmas quilt. Nope, and I even draped it over the end of my ironing board for most the the quarter to encourage me to finish it.
10. Blue and Orange bee blocks turned into a quilt. Nope.
11. DS quilt. DONE!
12. Flying Geese quilt. Nope. Not a moment to even think about it.
13. Sunrise/Sunset. DONE!
14. Quilt as you go project. DONE!
15. Oakshotts quilt. No, though in my defence I actually did do some work on it. Better than nothing?
Okay, I've added them up and that is six completed out of fifteen. Three of them quilts. I can be happy with that. Here's a little look at what I made that wasn't on the list.
|Clockwise from top left:|
Table runner, curved placemats, sarcasm hoop
and a picnic set made for issue 10 of Love Patchwork & Quiting.
|DS cushion, Brit cushion for Helen to give to her German exchange partner,|
secret cushion to be revealed soon,
and Oakshott cushions for Love Patchwork & Quilting.
|Some but not all of the bee blocks I've worked on.|
Lavender bags and a wee pin cushion.
|Some of the Small makes from the past week,|
and the machine cover made for Love Patchwork & Quilting.
I am linking this up with Katy for the FAL linky party. Once again our leader is doing a stellar job.