* I'm happy because I got so many lovely comments about Stained Colourful from people who dropped by from the Quilt Festival.
* I'm happy because far more people were interested in winning my hoop than I thought would be. And some of them left brilliant quotes that could be used on future hoops.
* I'm happy because I got my hair cut today. I love getting my hair cut - when it goes right.
|(I am not happy that my photogenic nature disappeared a few years ago though!)
* I'm happy because I am getting things done. I am multi tasking on a number of projects but I can see progress. This is good.
|Three down, one to go.
* I am happy because despite refusing to work nicely at full speed (my preferred sewing speed) my machine is letting me get things done. I can do sedate if I have to!
* I am happy because we are having a respite from the draught.
|Look at that brilliant sky. Woohoo!
* I am happy because this weather is happening on the week the girls are away. It means that while they gorge walk, hike, canoe and climb walls, etc. they will be doing it without the chance of hypothermia or getting waterlogged which was a distinct possibility until this week.
* Happy is good.