I am very contented today. It's a good feeling.
* I slept until 8:30am. Very rare for me.
* I lay in bed reading for another hour or more. Bliss.
* The snow was still here, and I didn't have to go anywhere. Emily's dance class was cancelled. Phew!
* Hot chocolate - made by the girls. And foodie reading whilst drinking it.
* The lovely smell of a chicken roasting in the oven.
* Time to play with fabric, move bits around, contemplate, and move bits around some more.
* All the laundry and ironing is done for the weekend.
* Sewing time.
Yes, I am very contented today. You?