Sad but true.
I made a little pin cushion for my swap partner as an extra. The parcel is headed for the other side of the world and I wanted to keep the weight down, so other than a little bit of chocolate, this was going to be it. So I cut into my precious Heather Ross to try and make it good.
I made it by doing English paper piecing. I contemplated foundation paper piecing but the more I stared at it once I had drawn it out the more I didn't know where to start, and let's face it, as a epp job it was quick and easy. I backed it with linen, stuffed it with wadding scraps and wrapped it up, and tied it with string. It is officially on its way to its new owner, along with the mini.
Time to move on to new projects. Two commissions down and two to go as well. It's been a little hive of activity here. Maybe the defunct computer is having a positive effect after all!