Wednesday 26 August 2015

Quick Hello

Just to say we are home from our holidays. We had three terrific weeks, better weather than we could have dreamed of, and I didn't gain any weight. Success!!!

In those three weeks we didn't have wifi more often than not. The phone signal was even worse. Non-existent, or face pressed up against an upstairs window angling the phone just so, and then saying a prayer to the phone gods. Life without technology? It was fine. I read a lot. I walked a lot. I relaxed a lot. Just what a holiday is supposed to be.

I will get a post written tomorrow. And I'm slightly excited about it - because I have a computer of my own again. Seriously, almost eight months without a computer to call my own has been kind of crap. But I won't focus on that, just on the fact that I don't have to post from the iPad any more. Happy, happy me.

Susan

6 comments:

  1. This calls for three hurrays - for great holiday, for your return and for your own computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! And hurray for new tech! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great holiday and not gaining, it must have been all the walking and relaxing. What kind of computer did you get? We're thinking about getting a new laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've got a computer of your own again - did the repair man get far with your old/new one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.