Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sisters

Sisters often need to be given the same gift to keep things 'fair' when they are younger. The sisters in mind in this particular case aren't my two girls, but the daughters of my step(ish)sister.

One loves pink. The other loves purple.


I need to buy some pens, pencils and chocolates to fill them. Then they will be a Christmas present worthy of giving.


It's been rather nice working in these bright coloured fabrics tofay. Brightens up the otherwise grey vista that surrounds us here. It's 2pm and the light that was is fading already. Two more days left of school and the holidays will kick in properly. Just a few more makes and then the machine goes away for the duration. Good books and chocolates await me on the other side.

Susan

11 comments:

  1. Lovely! We already put the chocolate out but my machine is not out anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fighting over these! Lovely! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat 'the same but different'! I do the same for my friend's twin girls, even though they're only two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome gift to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple! Yum! The (other...not your) girls will be delighted with their pretty gifts.
    Love that the count down to the holiday has officially started. Funny, though, my machine will be finally USED this next week. I. Can't. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gift-tastic, you've been going great guns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those fabric colours! Gorgeous pencil cases, lucky girls! Wow your girls break up late, we finished this Tuesday. Not sure if that's a good thing or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pouches! I know what you mean about the short days... Grim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news is your days are now getting longer. Ours our getting shorter. The kids didn't believe me when I said we're heading towards winter now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.