... the finishes all happen together. I've been busy making binding, sewing it on and doing the hand stitch thing to secure it to the back.
The 'Swedish Boy' quilt (for want of a name - total blank here) got a binding of the charcoal I used as the background fabric.
I really think this geometric pattern works well for a boy. I hope the particular boy it is meant for thinks the same.
The Wee Wander quilt I have no worries about the Swedish girl liking. I am quite sure she will point out to her brother that her quilt is prettier. She knows her own mind and I like that. Wee Wander got a scrappy binding made from the darker pink fabrics I had of the line.
More boxes ticked. Good, because the weekend is full of parties to be attended (not by me), dance lessons, in-laws coming over and being fed, and a dance exam. And I've got to move all the sewing stuff because the in-laws requested feeding. That is going to be the hardest part of the weekend - moving all the fabric and WIPs to make room for seven at the dining room table. I know I have to do it for Christmas but I still had more than a couple of weeks before that clear up happened. Sigh.