I could have kept stitching on my Let It Snow cushion. Not sure when I would have decided enough was enough. But I had the decision made for me as I ran out of the particular colour of perle cotton I was using. Typically I hadn't got around to ordering more so I looked at the cushion and thought, 'That looks good enough to me.'
I love this new to me way of stitching. Totally easy to do and gives such an awesome effect. I will definitely do it again.
I used an aqua perle cotton 8 for all the stitching. Seed stitches were used for the snowflake and backstitch for the letters. I stitched on Stof white linen and I backed with some soft blue needlepoint corduroy. I put in a white zip, and made zero attempt to hide it, instead making it a feature on the back. (Yeah, feature. I'll keep telling my lazy arse that.)
With this cushion finished I only have three more items to make for Christmas. The next ones are easier, assuming my brain stays relatively intact. Then it will be baking, and eating, and hanging out with family. And my much anticipated new computer I hope!