Because today I started work on my For the Love of Solids swap item.
|I cut 5.5" squares.|
Lots of them.
|I sewed them into HSTs.|
Pressing the seams open to aid the next step.
|Which was cutting them with the Drunkard's Path die.|
And therein lay the problem.
|Because I had to cut them one by one,|
trying to match the seam to the corners of the block.
It was a right bitch of a job!
|I had a varied success rate!|
|I then did a mock up of how I plan on doing the cushion cover for the swap.|
But I found out something. Playing with the layout of these pieces is much like playing with the layout of HSTs for me and we all know how much entertainment I can get from that!
|This was the other possibility that I liked for my partner,|
but I prefer the original idea
|I like this one.|
|But I love this one!|
Thinking this might be a possibility to make for me!