Seeing as how I was well ahead of the game making quilt tops for the Siblings Together charity, it goes without saying really that now I am trying to find the time to actually finish them so that I can get them to the charity before the summer holidays. Procrastinator extraordinaire here.
It turns out that I didn't have the backing fabric that I thought I did. But I did find enough grey sketch to baste one. Then I went for the fastest quilting session I have ever done.
Two hours it took to whack stippling all over this quilt top. The Bernina beeps at you when you are fmq-ing too quickly. Let's just say that it was one long continuous beep that night. But I got the job done and I have the binding on the front. Now to get it sewn down on the back over half term.
Yeah, half term. The girls are off school for the next week. Again!