I've debated making a really short list for my last quarter of the finish-a-long so that I would have a higher chance of looking successful. But then I decided, sod it, I can't do any worse than I did in Q3. So, without too much waffling on, here are some things that need finishing round here.
1. Round 2 of Brit Bee. I have the blocks. I should use them then!
2. I suppose I need to turn this into a cushion.
3. If you are a betting person my HR Fanclub quilt has the highest chance of a successful finish.
4. These would be lonely if I didn't put them on the list.
5. Must keep stitching.
6. It is waiting for another row of LV all around the perimetre. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
7. Too cute not to finish.
8. Because one hand quilting project is never enough.
Seriously, I'm stopping now. Because I am starting to hyperventilate. I think there are more items but I can't face it. Especially as I have had the overwhelming urge to start new stuff of late. Someone stop me!!
Linking up with the lovely Leanne for the last quarter of the FAL for 2013.