Thursday 12 February 2015

The Only Sewing That I Packed

I didn't fill my bags with projects to work on while I am away. Except for my latest epp. 


I pieced the borders on before coming away, and did a last minute rushed basting and packed my perle threads. I've no plan in place and doubt this will be heavily quilted in any way shape or form. I may even change my mind about hand quilting it and bring it home untouched and machine quilt instead. But it is with me just in case that after ample mulling over I decide that a wee bit of perle is just the thing called for. 

Susan 

8 comments:

  1. The mermaids in the middle make the piece look like it is moving. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly stunning, I wish I could see it in person๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I'm also curious as to whether it will be a mini, a cushion, a bag.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have it there, just in case you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my is this the big Canada/Disney trip. It's freezing in Florida right now. Poor you. But I know you'll still have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having seen this in real life I can attest to its beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.