I've been working on sewing the various pieces of the hexie quilt together into one larger bit.
My ruler is there to give you an idea of the current size. I find attaching the larger pieces so much more difficult than when just sewing wee hexies together. All that bending and manipulating. The poor quilt top is shedding hexies papers faster than a toddler sheds clothes on a hot summers day! But I do like the way it is looking so therefore it is worth the effort as far as I am concerned.
And while I stitch I contemplate quilting options. I had first thought to hand quilt it so that I finished with a quilt that was totally done by hand. But I think that time will be an issue here if I am to get it done for the quilt show so machine stitching looks like the way I will be going. Ideas are forming like new life forms in my mind.